The court has two halves measuring 6.7m (22 ft) each and separated by a badminton net that stands 1.55m (5ft 1in) high at the ends and dips to 1.52m (5 ft) in the middle.
Moreover, what is the badminton court size in feet?
Considering this, what are the badminton rules?
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
What is the old name of badminton?
The badminton court is 13.4m long and 6.1m wide. For singles the court is marked 5.18m wide. The lines marking out the court are easily distinguishable and coloured white or yellow. The lines are 40mm wide.