The best squash racket for hitting the ball hard
- =5. Prince Pro Beast 750 – 135mph.
- Karakal Tec Gel 120 – 133mph.
- Prince EX03 Pro Rebel 950 – 131mph.
- Harrow Custom Spark – 123mph.
- Tecnifibre Suprem 130 – 119mph.
- Wilson Whip 145 – 112 mph.
- Dunlop Evolution 130 – 109 mph.
- Head Graphene Xenon 135 – 105mph.
Considering this, how much is a good squash racket?
Squash Racquet Price
While it benefits to go a little above the most basic options, there is no need to start out with the most expensive or highest quality racket. A beginner can easily invest $30-$50 on a starter racket, but the best value is going to be a racquet around $100-$150 if you are serious about the game.
Correspondingly, what is the best squash racket for beginners?
Top 9 Squash Rackets for Beginners
- Head i110 Squash Racket.
- HEAD MicroGel 145 Squash Racquet.
- Wilson Hyper Team 500 Squash Racket.
- WILSON Hyper Hammer 120 Squash Racquet.
- Head Cyano115.
- Dunlop Aerogel 130.
- Prince Team Inspire 200 Squash Racquet.
- HEAD Nano Ti 110.
What is the lightest squash racket?
The balls for adults are always black and have one or two coloured dots. The difference between these balls is in their size and bounce. Your level determines which ball is the most suitable for you. The squash ball with a double yellow dot is called the Pro. … The ball with a red dot is called the Progress Squash ball.
A lighter squash racket is generally the best choice if your style of play is aggressive, fast and involves snapping through the ball in order to make directional changes (Such as the Dunlop Aerogel 4D Pro GT-X).
Tecnifibre Carboflex 125 S
|Highest ranking||No. 1|
|World Open||W (1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1988)|
between 140 and 170 grams
Head Graphene 360 Speed 120 SB and Eye Rackets S-Line
He was Eye’s signature player for a very long time, so it was quite a surprise when he announced the move. His racket of choice is the Head Graphene 360 Speed 120 SB (the name rolls off the tongue!).
around 130-140 grams