Simply so, what is the best racket for squash?
Top 5 Squash Racquets in 2020
|Squash Racquets||Technology||String Pattern|
|Tecnifibre Carboflex Cannonball 125||Graphene Tech||14/18|
|Dunlop Hyper Fiber XT Revelation 125||Hyper Fibre||14/18|
|Head Graphene 360 Speed 120||Graphene 360||12/17|
|Tecnifibre Carboflex X-Speed 125||Graphene Tech||14/18|
Moreover, how do you size a squash racket?
Squash Rackets have an overall maximum length of 27” (68.6 cm), maximum width of 8.46” (21.5 cm), and common depth of 1.125” (28.6 mm). The length of the handle between is 7”-7.25” (177.8-184.2 mm) with a typical grip circumference of 3.875” (98.4 mm). The weight of a Squash Racket is between 3.9-5.1 oz (110-145 g).
Is a light squash racket better?
A lighter squash racket is generally the best choice if your style of play is aggressive, fast and involves snapping through the ball in order to make directional changes (Such as the Dunlop Aerogel 4D Pro GT-X).
How To Choose The Right Squash Racket?
- Racket shape. There are 2 different types of throat shapes: Open throat (also called teardrop-shaped) and Closed throat. …
- Frame weight. The 2nd point that you need to think about is frame weight. …
- Balance of the frame. The balance indicates how the weight is distributed.
“Data from Australian Bureau of Statistics shows the sport has suffered year-on-year declines in adult participation rates, from over 300,000 participants in 1998 to just over 100,000 in 2013,” Squash Australia reported. Mr Yeend said there were many reasons for squash’s demise.
While both the games bring a high level of difficulty and excitement to players, Tennis edges out squash as the harder sport to learn. A tennis player who gets on a squash court for the first time will be able to keep a few rallies going.
Squash Racket Brands
- Dunlop. Pros: probably the most well-known brand, and used by many professionals. …
- Head. Pros: Good durability, and a solid range to choose from. …
- Prince. Pros: The elongated teardrop design gives the best power of all the brands, as well as a large sweet spot. …
- Technifibre. …
- Eye. …
- Black Knight.
A squash racket will cost anywhere between about $25 and $200. Beginner rackets cost $25 to $70, intermediate rackets $70 to $130, and pro rackets are usually $130 to $200.
Top 9 Squash Rackets for Beginners
- Head i110 Squash Racket.
- HEAD MicroGel 145 Squash Racquet.
- Wilson Hyper Team 500 Squash Racket.
- WILSON Hyper Hammer 120 Squash Racquet.
- Head Cyano115.
- Dunlop Aerogel 130.
- Prince Team Inspire 200 Squash Racquet.
- HEAD Nano Ti 110.
People all over the world are playing squash on both competitive and recreational levels. France, Germany and Columbia are countries that also hold top players in the world rankings for May. In the Women’s Squash Association, top players are from Malaysia, France, Hong Kong, Australia, Ireland and India.