The dimensions of a badminton court are 20 ft x 44 ft (6.1 m x 13.4 m), an area of 880 ft2 (81.75 m2). The diagonal length of the full court is 48.30 ft (14.72 m).
Thereof, how many square feet is a badminton court?
1 meters (20 ft) Full Length: 13. 4 meters (44 ft) Minimum Area: 1200 Sq Ft.
Herein, who is the father of badminton?
He was ranked World No. 1 in 1980; the same year he became the first Indian to win the All England Open Badminton Championships.
|Born||10 June 1955 Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
What are the badminton rules?
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
20ft x 2.5ft
Invented in India in a version called poona. British army officers learned the game about 1870. In 1873 the duke of Beaufort introduced the sport at his country estate, Badminton, from which the game derives its name.