The solution for tennis team captains, parents with junior tournament players and league directors. TennisPoint ™ offers multiple online services to help save you more time! learn more.
Also know, how do you become a captain in tennis?
Well, here are my tips for being a great tennis team captain:
- Familiarize yourself with all tennis and league rules. …
- Let your team members know what your “goals” for the team are. …
- In doubles play, try to pair people up on a regular basis. …
- Keep everyone informed. …
- Make it fun. …
- Be there for your team.
Simply so, is TennisPoint free?
TennisPoint is free for all your players, granted they don’t have all the same functionality as captains. The free player membership includes calendar and communications tools needed for your players to stay up- to-date.
How do you use points in tennis?
Before we go into detail, here is your guide to scoring a game:
- 0 points= Love.
- 1 point = 15.
- 2 points= 30.
- 3 points= 40.
- Tied score= All.
- 40-40 = Deuce.
- Server wins deuce point = Ad-In.
- Receiver wins deuce point = Ad-Out.
Scoring a set
A player must win at least six games to win a set. … If a set should make it to 6-6, a tiebreak game is played to determine a winner of the set, resulting in a 7-6 set score. Rather than use traditional tennis scoring, this is scored one, two, three and so forth.