Synthetic Badminton shuttle court flooring mat is available in 4.5mm thickness. Berry Synthetic mat is reliable product for badminton shuttle court flooring. It ensures proper stability, good shock absorbtion and easy maintenance.
Herein, how much does a synthetic badminton court cost?
Green Badminton Court Synthetic Flooring, Warranty: 5-10 Years, Thickness: 3.5-8 mm, Rs 75 /square feet | ID: 14390795962.
Accordingly, what is badminton court floor made of?
|Flooring Material||Wooden Flooring|
|Features||Chemical Resistant, Skid Resistance, Easy Clean, Water Resistance, Crack resistance, Weather Resistance|
|Years In Business||25 Years|
What are the types of badminton court?
Types of badminton courts
- Wooden court.
- Synthetic court (PVC/PU)
- Acrylic court.
- Cement Court (not recommended)
Professional badminton games are of five kinds: Men’s singles, Men’s doubles, Mixed doubles, Women’s singles and Women’s Doubles. In a badminton match, the court size for a single’s game is 44 feet long X 17 feet wide and for a doubles match it is 44 feet long X 20 feet wide.
Investments run into crores; on an average, a wooden court costs Rs 20-25 lakh.
The badminton court is 13.4m long and 6.1m wide. For singles the court is marked 5.18m wide. The lines marking out the court are easily distinguishable and coloured white or yellow. The lines are 40mm wide.
20 feet by 44 feet
Polished Maple Wood Badminton Court Flooring
- Flooring Material: Wooden Flooring.
- Court Type: Indoor.
- Thickness: 21 mm.
- Feature: Water Resistant, Termite Resistance, Easy To Install.
- Brand: PR Sports.
- Wood Flooring Type: Maple Wood.
- Finish Type: Polished.
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.