The footwork will be a chasse on the side and the sequence will be left foot into the right before the right foot is taken out sideways away from the left. The final step with the racket leg should allow you with your extended arm and racket to reach the shuttle.
Likewise, what are the steps of badminton?
Herein, what are the types of footwork in badminton?
In this section we will cover different footwork techniques you should be using in game. These include ready position, side step (chasse), lunge, scissor kick, crossover step and three-step return to mid court.
What are the 6 basic footwork in badminton?
Mastering the Badminton Footwork
- Front corners. …
- Side corners. …
- 2.1 Forehand side corner. …
- 2.2 Backhand side corner. …
- Back-court corners. …
- 3.1 Forehand back-court corner. …
- 3.2 Backhand back-court corner.
Basically there’re 3 types of badminton stances, They are:
- Attacking Stance.
- Defensive Stance.
- Net Stance.
These are the four main types of services in badminton and most can be executed with either your forehand or backhand.
- Low serve. …
- High serve. …
- Flick serve. …
- Drive Serve.
Here are nine basic skills you need to learn to play Badminton:
- Knowing how to warm up properly.
- The basic forehand and backhand grip.
- The basic six corners footwork.
- The split step or the ready stance.
- The basic shots.
- Perception and anticipation.
- Hand-eye coordination.
- Rhythm and timing.
orthodox forehand grip