Although it is very clear that the shuttlecock is flying outside the court, the line judge (in official tournaments) will not call it out UNTIL the shuttlecock has landed onto the ground. Technically, if the shuttle has not landed on the ground, the rally has not ended.
Herein, is badminton and shuttle are same?
a game with rackets in which a shuttlecock is hit back and forth across a net. Badminton is a racquet sport played using racquets to hit a shuttlecock across a net. … A shuttlecock (also called a bird or birdie) is a high-drag projectile used in the sport of badminton.
Hereof, which Shuttle is best for badminton?
best badminton shuttlecock in India
- Yonex Mavis 350 Nylon Shuttlecock (Pack of 6) …
- Victor NS 3000 6 Pieces Nylon Shuttlecock (Set of 2) …
- SUPER SONA Vins Nylon Shuttlecock. …
- Yonex Mavis 10 Nylon 6 Shuttlecocks. …
- COSCO AERO 727 SHUTTLE COCKS-NYLON.
What is not allowed in playing badminton?
In badminton, the serve must be hit in an upwards direction, with an underarm hitting action. You are not allowed to play a tennis style serve. The main rule here is that when you hit the shuttle, it must be below your waist. To be exact, the rules define this to be a height level with the lowest part of your ribcage.
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
The badminton smash
A badminton shuttlecock, or birdie, is designed to always fly nose first and slow down after its hit. … It’s badminton — in which the birdie, or shuttle, as the pros call it, can travel more than 200 mph.
Comfortable T-shirts and shorts, that don’t hinder your movement are ideal to play Badminton. A cotton round-neck or a collar t-shirts with a pair of light shorts are usually preferred.