(The racket, a Wilson Blade SW 104, retails for just $249.00.)
Subsequently, what racket is Serena Williams using now?
Similarly, what is the rarest tennis racquet?
10 Most Expensive Tennis Racquets
- Proximus Diamond Games Prize – Worth : $1.3 M. …
- Wilson Pro Staff 85 Original – Worth : $2,800. …
- Dunlop Max 200g Grand Slam Edition – Worth : $800. …
- Head Prestige Pro 600 – Worth : $600. …
- Puma Boris Becker Models Winner PCS-Racket Super 2 – Worth : $320. …
- Babolat AreoPro Drive – Worth : $200.
What is the most expensive tennis racket in the world?
Bosworth Tour 96
This is the most expensive playing racket there is in the market made by Bosworth Tennis, a family-owned company, in collaboration with the game’s greatest athletes.
Head Graphene 360+ Speed Pro
Despite the fact that the majority of the top tennis players in the world do use dampeners, surprisingly, the most successful male and female players currently playing on tour, Roger Federer and Serena Williams, neither of them use vibration dampeners in their tennis racquets.
Blade SW102 Autograph
Wilson Pro Staff RF97 Autograph