OFF = power spin offence
It is especially well suited to players who play powerful loop drives and want to win fast, direct points. It also suits strong power blocking and counter hitting play close to the table. Amongst attacking players this is the leading choice for the offensive topspin attack game.
Also, is butterfly better than Stiga?
Butterfly makes better quality paddles in general, but Stiga’s wood is softer compare to new Butterfly paddles. the newer butterfly paddles (Viscaria, Timo Boll ALC…) the wood are known to be harder than older ones(a few years back). In China, people sell older Viscaria at higher prices.
In this regard, how do I choose a table tennis blade?
If you think that you are an all-round player then your best choice would be an all-round wood. If you are an offensive player, choose a faster blade which has a speed rating over 70. Most 5 ply blades are in the all-round range (50-70). 7 and 9 ply blades are faster for offensive play and provide extra strength.
What table tennis paddles do pros use?
The 3 Best Ping Pong Paddles for Professionals
- STIGA Pro Carbon Table Tennis Racket. The top contender on our list of professional table tennis rackets is none other than the STIGA Pro Carbon Table Tennis Racket. …
- Killerspin JET800 SPEED N1 Table Tennis Paddle. …
- MAPOL 4 Star Pro.
The best recreational ping pong paddles
- Stiga Total Table-Tennis Paddle. …
- Stiga Allround Evolution With Neos Synergy Tech. …
- Stiga Allround Classic With DNA Future M. …
- Tibhar Stratus Power Wood Blade With Evolution FX-S Rubber. …
- Joola Fever Blade. …
- Joola Rhyzm Rubber. …
- Joola Energon Super PBO-c Table-Tennis Blade.
1) the balance of Zylon to Carbon is different than in the older ZLC blades and since it is being billed as a “new formula” the blades are being sold at a high price because of the “research and development” that went in to making them.
If you play regularly, then an all-round blade should last a year or two. An offensive blade will last longer, and a very fast blade much longer. However, the change in the blade with age may not bother you at all. Some players never change their blade.
Donic Bluestorm Z1 Turbo
|Donic Bluestorm Z1 Turbo
|Tibhar Evolution MX-P
|Gewo Nexxus XT Pro 50 Hard
The personal blade of Ma Long is the DHS W968 (Hurricane Long 5 National). The forehand rubber is the Hurricane 3 (National Blue Sponge version 42 degree Hardness, 2.15 mm).
Post subject: Re: Whats more important, Rubber or Blade? The rubber is vastly more important. I mean you could go from long pips to T05 inverted. That’s a dramatic difference, it changes how you play entirely.