|Material||HM Graphite / M40X / VDM|
|Skill Level||Advanced, Professional|
Just so, which racket is best for tennis?
Top 10 Tennis Rackets of 2021
- Head Graphene 360+ Gravity Pro 2021. …
- Babolat Pure Drive 2021. …
- Yonex EZONE Tour 2021. …
- Head Graphene 360+ Radical Pro 2021. …
- Dunlop Srixon CX 200 Tour 18×20. …
- Babolat Pure Drive Tour 2021. …
- Head Graphene 360+ Speed Pro Novak Special Edition. …
- Yonex V Core 98 305g (2021)
Regarding this, what racket does Roger Federer use?
How rich is Naomi Osaka?
What Is Naomi Osaka’s Updated Net Worth? Forbes reports that as of June 4, 2021, Naomi Osaka has a net worth of $60 million. In addition to this net worth placing Osaka at No. 12 on the world’s highest-paid athletes list, it places her at No.
The Yonex Ezone 98 series is likely the bestselling Yonex racquet of all time (just guessing). With players such as Nick Kyrgios (Xi 98), Naomi Osaka (Ai 98), Marton Fucsovics (Dr 98), and plenty of other players using this line of racquets – it’s been a blockbuster among competitive players the world over.
One of those was the Yonex Ezone 98, which is just slightly heavier than the Yonex Ezone 100 that we tried out today. I found the Ezone 98 was really strong from the back of the court, offering good power without sacrificing too much on control. With the Ezone 100, the racket head is slightly larger at 100 sq.
Wilson Blade SW102 Autograph
We reviewed each racquet in more detail below.
- Wilson Clash 100 – Best Overall Intermediate Racquet.
- Babolat Pure Drive – Best Advanced Racquet.
- Yonex Ezone 100 – Best for Power.
- Head Graphene 360 Instinct MP – Maria Sharapova’s Racquet.
- Head Graphene 360+ Gravity Tour – Best for Control.
It is a pretty hard job to pick the better racquet between Babolat and Head. Head had a wider product range and a more appealing design. However, Babolat’s racket characteristics seem more comfortable for me. … My choice would be Babolat Pure Drive or Head Speed MP.