1. table-tennis table – a table used for playing table tennis. pingpong table, ping-pong table. table – a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; “it was a sturdy table”
Furthermore, what is table tennis other name?
Subsequently, what does ITTF mean?
International Table Tennis Federation
|Membership||226 member associations|
What are the 5 rules of table tennis?
The 5 Basic Rules Of Playing Table Tennis
- 1.No Hands On The Table. Believe it or not, leaning your hands on the table is not allowed in the sport. …
- When Serving, The Ball Must Be Thrown 15mm. …
- If The Ball Hits The Net On Service, You Should Serve Again. …
- The Ball Must Be Held In A Flat Palm Above The Table. …
- Rubber Colors.
We played a few sets and as I expected I found tennis to be much easier than table tennis. The lines are the same but the whole spin thing just isn’t there. Fast or slow, high or low and that’s about it.
Major Walter Clopton Wingfield
Questions & Answers on Table Tennis
|Table Tennis Price Range||No of Products(%)|
|Rs 12000 – 16000||18%|
|Rs 16000 – 22000||27%|
|Rs 22000 – 30000||18%|
|Rs 30000 – 39900||27%|
Before 2011, “Ping Pong” or “Table Tennis” is the same sport. … Amateur players consider “ping-pong” as a hobby. But serious players call it table tennis exclusively and consider it as a sport. In general, Ping Pong relates to garage players, while Table Tennis is used by players that formally train in the sport.