uncountable noun [oft the NOUN] In some sports, such as tennis and badminton, mixed doubles is a match in which a man and a woman play as partners against another man and woman.
Just so, how many sets played in mixed doubles?
Similarly, what are the new doubles tennis rules?
Here are the basics:
- Play up to 7 to end a set, or 10 if in lieu of a 3rd set.
- Team must win by 2 points.
- Switch ends of the court every 6 points (at 4-2, for example)
- Even points (3-1, 5-5, etc) are played on the deuce side.
- Odd points (3-2, 4-5, etc) are played on the ad side.
What makes mixed doubles mixed?
Mixed doubles or mixed pairs is a form of mixed-sex sports that consists of teams of one man and one woman.
Answer: In ‘Karma’, the expression, ‘mixed double’ is referred to the game like tennis or badminton.
Each game will be played to four (4) points. The winner of the game will be the first player to score four points. If both players have three (3) points (deuce), the next point scored will win the game. The receiver shall choose from which court the service is to be delivered on the deciding point.