10+ Best Women’s Tennis Racquets for 2021
|Rank||Our Top Picks|
|1||Babolat Pure Drive 2021|
|2||Head Graphene 360+ Speed MP|
|3||Babolat Pure Strike 100|
|4||Wilson Clash 100|
Likewise, what size tennis racket should a woman use?
Typically women will measure between 4 1/8″ and 4 3/8″, men between 4 3/8″ and 4 1/2″.
Just so, what is a good tennis racket for a beginner woman?
The Best Tennis Racquet For A Female Beginner
|Product Name||Check Price|
|ALL AROUND FEEL Babolat Aero Lite||Rating: Check Amazon|
|BIGGER HEAD SIZE Babolat Pure Drive 107||Rating: Check Amazon|
|BEST LIGHWEIGHT Prince Beast 104L||Rating: Check Amazon|
|BEST POWER & SPIN Wilson 105s Countervail||Rating: Check Amazon|
What brand of tennis is the best?
The Top 7 Best Tennis Racquet Brands in 2020
- #7 – Dunlop. Dunlop Sports specializes in the manufacturing of golf and tennis equipment. …
- #6 – Prince. Prince is a sports material manufacturer that focuses exclusively on tennis equipment. …
- #5 – Technifibre. …
- #4 – Yonex. …
- #3 – Head. …
- #2 – Babolat. …
- #1 – Wilson. …
There are various sizes to choose from:
- Racquets that measure between 19 and 23 inches tend to be best for players age 8 and under.
- Racquets between 23 and 25 inches long are the best for players at the 9 and 10-year-old age level.
- The 26-inch racquet is best for players adjusting to the 78-foot court.
As a rule the more expensive the racket the better the string job. Less expensive rackets will likely not have great strings however if your strings feel good and you can play with them then certainly do not cut them out. Remember strings are the only thing that make contact with the ball, they are worth investing in.
Racquet Length Chart
|6-8 years||45-49 inches||23 inches|
|9-10 years||50-55 inches||25 inches|
|10 or older||55 inches or taller||26 inches|
|Adults||Any height||27-29 inches|