12 Best Cheap Tennis Racquets
|#2||Wilson Tour Slam|
|#3||Prince Attack 25|
|#4||Babolat Nadal 26 Junior|
People also ask, how much should a beginner spend on a tennis racket?
A decent beginner racket will cost between £20-£50 / $30-$70.
In this regard, why is tennis so expensive?
Tennis is a very expensive sport. That is because it requires a lot of different equipments. Everything from, racquets, balls, shoes, strings and then you also need to pay the court fees. It will become even more expensive if you take private lessons or attend tournaments.
What should I look for when buying a tennis racket?
When choosing a racket, there are three elements which affect power and control: headsize, weight, and string pattern.
- Larger Headsize = More Power; Smaller Headsize = More Control.
- Lighter Racket = More Power; Heavier Racket = More Control.
- Open Stringbed = More Power; Denser Stringbed = More Control.
What size tennis racket should a 12 year old use?
26 in. racquets are generally for kids ages 11-12, who have played tennis for a few years or are able to handle swinging a longer racquet. If the junior is above the age of 12, we recommend that you look at purchasing an adult racquet ranging in length between 27 – 27.25 inches.
What is the most powerful tennis racquet?
Below we share our picks of the best rackets for power, which deliver a lot of pace with little effort.
- Babolat Pure Drive. Head size: 100in² / 645cm² …
- Yonex EZONE 100. Head size: 100in² / 645cm² …
- Prince Textreme Beast 98. Head size: 98in² / 630cm² …
- Head Graphene 360 Extreme Pro. Head size: 100in² / 645cm² …
- Wilson Ultra 100 V3.