The forehand drive is an attacking shot that is usually played from the sides of the court when the shuttlecock has fallen too low for it to be returned with a smash.
Beside above, how do you do a forehand shot in badminton?
Furthermore, what is the most powerful shot in badminton?
What are the most important basic skill in badminton?
17 Fundamental skills of badminton
|S.N||Basic Badminton Skills||Types|
|1||Grip||Back Hand Forehand|
|2||Stance||Attacking Stance Defensive Stance Net Stance|
|3||Footwork||Move only 2-3 steps backward. Shuffle only 1 step sidewards. Move only 2-3 steps front|
|4||Serve||High Serve Low Serve|
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
The most common fault in badminton is when the players fail to return the shuttlecock so that it passes over the net and lands inside their opponents’ court, but there are also other ways that players may be faulted. … It is a fault if the shuttlecock hits the ceiling.