There are various sizes to choose from: Racquets that measure between 19 and 23 inches tend to be best for players age 8 and under. Racquets between 23 and 25 inches long are the best for players at the 9 and 10-year-old age level. The 26-inch racquet is best for players adjusting to the 78-foot court.
Also know, what is the best material for a tennis racquet?
Keeping this in consideration, what tennis racket should I buy for beginners?
Before we review each racquet in detail below, here is our list of the 7 best beginner tennis racquets!
- Head TI S6 – Best Overall Beginner Racquet.
- Babolat Pure Drive 110 – Best for Power.
- Wilson Clash 108 – Best for Comfort (arm friendly)
- Head MicroGEL Radical – Best for Control.
- Wilson Hyper Hammer 5.3.
What is best tennis racquet for intermediate?
We reviewed each racquet in more detail below.
- Wilson Clash 100 – Best Overall Intermediate Racquet.
- Babolat Pure Drive – Best Advanced Racquet.
- Yonex Ezone 100 – Best for Power.
- Head Graphene 360 Instinct MP – Maria Sharapova’s Racquet.
- Head Graphene 360+ Gravity Tour – Best for Control.
|Age:||4 – 5 years||> 14 years|
|Height:||2 ft. 11 – 3 ft. 3||> 4 ft. 11|
|Length racket:||46 cm||68 cm|
|Recommended racket:||18 inch||27 inch|
As graphite is stable, it allows manufacturers to adjust the flex patterns of the rackets. Carbon fiber rackets provide good strength which allows the user to sting the badminton racket at a higher tension with less risk of causing damage to the frame of the racket.
The Proximus Diamond Games tennis racquet is actually a prize but it still tops the list with an estimated worth of a whopping $1.3 million. This practical/prize tennis racquet is made from pure gold and weighs 8.8 pounds. Apart from this, it is also studded with around 1,700 real diamonds.
The advantage of graphite shafts (which is really graphite combined with titanium) is that it is much lighter than titanium and therefore easier to swing. The lighter nature of the clubs also enable the manufacturers to move much of the weight in the clubs’ head back further, which makes the clubs more forgiving.