The Top 7 Best Tennis Racquet Brands in 2020
- #7 – Dunlop. Dunlop Sports specializes in the manufacturing of golf and tennis equipment. …
- #6 – Prince. Prince is a sports material manufacturer that focuses exclusively on tennis equipment. …
- #5 – Technifibre. …
- #4 – Yonex. …
- #3 – Head. …
- #2 – Babolat. …
- #1 – Wilson. …
Consequently, which tennis racquet is best for beginners?
Before we review each racquet in detail below, here is our list of the 7 best beginner tennis racquets!
- Head TI S6 – Best Overall Beginner Racquet.
- Babolat Pure Drive 110 – Best for Power.
- Wilson Clash 108 – Best for Comfort (arm friendly)
- Head MicroGEL Radical – Best for Control.
- Wilson Hyper Hammer 5.3.
Similarly one may ask, what are the top 10 tennis racquets?
TOP 10 TENNIS RACQUETS OF 2019
|Babolat Pure Strike 16/19||FSI||320 mm|
|Head Graphene 360+ Gravity Pro||Graphene 360+||Head Light|
|Head Graphene 360 Radical Pro||Graphene 360||Head Light|
|Wilson Blade 98||Parallel Drilling Innovation||330 mm|
Why are Babolat rackets so expensive?
On the other hand, the Babolat is made from advanced graphite, which is strong and dramatically more expensive to create. As a result, the baseline price of this tennis racquet is going to be higher.
Yes, for a club match, a racket may endure for several years, but it will only wear out for a full-time player in a short time. Some players are harsher on frames, and their rackets wear down quicker. When the rackets are worn out, they may need to be replaced.