The Top 7 Best Tennis Racquet Brands in 2020
- #7 – Dunlop. Dunlop Sports specializes in the manufacturing of golf and tennis equipment. …
- #6 – Prince. Prince is a sports material manufacturer that focuses exclusively on tennis equipment. …
- #5 – Technifibre. …
- #4 – Yonex. …
- #3 – Head. …
- #2 – Babolat. …
- #1 – Wilson. …
Also to know is, how do I know which tennis racket is right for me?
When choosing a racket, there are three elements which affect power and control: headsize, weight, and string pattern.
- Larger Headsize = More Power; Smaller Headsize = More Control.
- Lighter Racket = More Power; Heavier Racket = More Control.
- Open Stringbed = More Power; Denser Stringbed = More Control.
Moreover, what racquet do most pros use?
Men’s top ten
- Novak Djokovic – Head Graphene 360 Speed Pro.
- Rafael Nadal – Babolat Pure Aero 2019.
- Roger Federer – Wilson Pro Staff RF97 Autograph.
- Alexander Zverev – Head Graphene 360 Speed MP.
- Juan Martin Del Potro – Wilson Burn FST 95.
- Kevin Anderson – Dunlop Srixon CX 200 Tour.
Is a lighter or heavier tennis racket better?
Some basic concepts – a heavy racket is more powerful, more stable and transmits less shock than a lighter racket (all other things being equal). A lighter racket is more maneuverable and thus, a player is able to swing it faster.
What size tennis racket should a 14 year old use?
|Age:||4 – 5 years||> 14 years|
|Height:||2 ft. 11 – 3 ft. 3||> 4 ft. 11|
|Length racket:||46 cm||68 cm|
|Recommended racket:||18 inch||27 inch|
Is a heavier tennis racket better?
The heavier the racquet, the more power it will offer. … Heavyweight tennis racquets (+ 300 grams) help to produce more power behind the ball and can help to maintain control in a faster swing. Heavier racquets are mostly used by Professional, Tour, Advanced players as well as those who want to generate more power.
Why are Babolat rackets so expensive?
On the other hand, the Babolat is made from advanced graphite, which is strong and dramatically more expensive to create. As a result, the baseline price of this tennis racquet is going to be higher.
What is the most expensive tennis racket in the world?
The Proximus Diamond Games tennis racquet is actually a prize but it still tops the list with an estimated worth of a whopping $1.3 million. This practical/prize tennis racquet is made from pure gold and weighs 8.8 pounds. Apart from this, it is also studded with around 1,700 real diamonds.