This trick shot is pretty simple. To execute it, move the racket forward as if to hit the shuttlecock in a particular direction. Allow your opponent time to prepare for defense based on the orientation of your racket. Then, suddenly change and hit the shuttle toward a different destination.
Furthermore, how do you do tricks in badminton?
Beside above, what is the best way to play a badminton shot?
At the beginning, aim the shuttle a bit before the back line so you don’t commit a fault if it falls out of bounds behind the back line. Practice your footwork. Badminton is like squash — success is all in the footwork. If you’re flat-footed on the court, you won’t be able to return your shots.
What are the 5 shots in badminton?
There are five different types of badminton shots or strokes: Serves, clears, smashes, drives and drops.
Are trick shots allowed in badminton?
The truth is, trickshots in badminton rarely work. … But to give you the best advice for being a better badminton player, I would suggest that you leave most of your repertoire out of the games you actually want to win!
What are badminton balls called?
What are the badminton rules?
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
How can I learn badminton alone?
1. Not every solo badminton practice requires a wall. Instead, a useful way to practice your control is to grab a badminton racket, a shuttlecock and then start trying to see how many times you can hit the shuttlecock up in the air over and over again using just your badminton racket.
What are the six main shots of badminton?
6 types of Badminton shots to improve your game | Playo
- 1) Defensive Shots. These shots are utilised when you’re backed into a corner and need a break from your opponent’s constant harrying. …
- 2) The Clear Shot. …
- 3) The Drive Shot. …
- 5) The Drop Shot. …
- 6) The Smash.
What is the most difficult skill in badminton?
The backhand clear is considered by most players and coaches to be the most difficult basic stroke in the game, since precise technique is needed in order to muster enough power for the shuttlecock to travel the full length of the court.