TOP 10 TENNIS RACQUETS OF 2019
|Babolat Pure Strike 16/19||FSI||320 mm|
|Head Graphene 360+ Gravity Pro||Graphene 360+||Head Light|
|Head Graphene 360 Radical Pro||Graphene 360||Head Light|
|Wilson Blade 98||Parallel Drilling Innovation||330 mm|
Herein, what are the top tennis rackets?
Top 10 Tennis Rackets of 2021
- Head Graphene 360+ Gravity Pro 2021. …
- Babolat Pure Drive 2021. …
- Yonex EZONE Tour 2021. …
- Head Graphene 360+ Radical Pro 2021. …
- Dunlop Srixon CX 200 Tour 18×20. …
- Babolat Pure Drive Tour 2021. …
- Head Graphene 360+ Speed Pro Novak Special Edition. …
- Yonex V Core 98 305g (2021)
Beside above, which tennis racquet is best for beginners? Before we review each racquet in detail below, here is our list of the 7 best beginner tennis racquets!
- Head TI S6 – Best Overall Beginner Racquet.
- Babolat Pure Drive 110 – Best for Power.
- Wilson Clash 108 – Best for Comfort (arm friendly)
- Head MicroGEL Radical – Best for Control.
- Wilson Hyper Hammer 5.3.
One may also ask, what is the best tennis racket for a club player?
We reviewed each racquet in more detail below.
- Wilson Clash 100 – Best Overall Intermediate Racquet.
- Babolat Pure Drive – Best Advanced Racquet.
- Yonex Ezone 100 – Best for Power.
- Head Graphene 360 Instinct MP – Maria Sharapova’s Racquet.
- Head Graphene 360+ Gravity Tour – Best for Control.
Which tennis brand is the best?
The Top 7 Best Tennis Racquet Brands in 2020
- #7 – Dunlop. Dunlop Sports specializes in the manufacturing of golf and tennis equipment. …
- #6 – Prince. Prince is a sports material manufacturer that focuses exclusively on tennis equipment. …
- #5 – Technifibre. …
- #4 – Yonex. …
- #3 – Head. …
- #2 – Babolat. …
- #1 – Wilson. …
What tennis racquet has the biggest sweet spot?
At 137 square inches,
|Head Size:||137 sq. in OS|
What is the most expensive tennis racket in the world?
Bosworth Tour 96
This is the most expensive playing racket there is in the market made by Bosworth Tennis, a family-owned company, in collaboration with the game’s greatest athletes.
Which is better Babolat or Head?
It is a pretty hard job to pick the better racquet between Babolat and Head. Head had a wider product range and a more appealing design. However, Babolat’s racket characteristics seem more comfortable for me. … My choice would be Babolat Pure Drive or Head Speed MP.