Best Badminton Shoes Review
- Yonex SHB-SC5 MX Badminton Shoes-Navy Orange.
- Babolat Shadow Spirit Badminton Shoes.
- ASICS Women’s Gel Upcourt.
- Yonex Men’s Power Cushion SHB-02 LTD Limited Edition.
- Adidas Performance Men’s Ligra 4.
- Adidas Performance Men’s Barricade Club.
- Mizuno Women’s Wave Lightning RX2.
- Puma Men’s Invicto Sala.
Moreover, what shoes are good for badminton?
Best Badminton Shoes – Quick Comparison
- ASICS Gel Rocket 8.
- Yonex Aero Comfort.
- Li-Ning Smash.
- Puma Auriz.
- Best Value. Li-Ning Attack III.
- Nivia Badminton Flash.
One may also ask, is training shoes good for badminton?
Before going into the rest of this article, I want to make a disclaimer: Playing badminton with running shoes is highly not recommended. Due to the design of running shoes, there is a high chance of getting injured wearing them to play badminton.
Does Nike make badminton shoes?
Nike Men’s Court Shuttle V Badminton Shoes.
So, what do you wear to play Badminton? For Badminton, wear shorts or a skirt with a light synthetic sports T-shirt. Avoid tracksuit pants or long-sleeved T-shirts as you need to be able to move freely. … If you’re going to be playing regularly then have a pair of quality Badminton shoes in your bag.
The Laws of Badminton
- A match consists of the best of 3 games of 21 points.
- Every time there is a serve – there is a point scored.
- The side winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20 all, the side which gains a 2 point lead first, wins that game.
- At 29 all, the side scoring the 30th point, wins that game.
However, badminton shoes WILL get damaged if you wear it out to the streets, especially on tar roads. The soles of the shoes are designed for you to wear indoors. It does not provide good resistance against rough surfaces. In the short term, the grip of the soles will wear out.