Top 10 professional table tennis blade
- DHS Hurricane Long 5.
- Butterfly Primorac.
- Darker Speed 90.
- Nittaku Acoustic.
- Stiga Clipper/ Carbonado.
- Tibhar Stratus Power Wood.
- Stiga Offensive Classic.
- Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon.
Thereof, which is the best racket for table tennis?
- Stiga Sedro Table Tennis Racket- …
- Donic Carbotec 3000- …
- GKI Euro Jumbo- …
- Stag Balsa Carbon Gen II/TEC- …
- Stag All Round- …
- Stiga Revtect- …
- Stiga Tactic- …
- GKI Euro XX-
Just so, what is the best butterfly blade?
The Top Ping Pong Blades in 2021
|#1. Butterfly Viscaria Blade||CURRENT PRICE|
|#2. Butterfly Timo Boll ALC Blade||CURRENT PRICE|
|#3. Butterfly Petr Korbel Blade||CURRENT PRICE|
|#4. Butterfly Zhang Jike Super ZLC||CURRENT PRICE|
What is the fastest table tennis rubber?
|1.||Donic Bluestorm Z1 Turbo||9.5|
|2.||Tibhar Evolution MX-P||9.5|
|3.||Gewo Nexxus XT Pro 50 Hard||9.5|
- Bribar Pro Offensive Light table tennis bat.
- Eastfield Offensive Professional Table Tennis Bat.
- VICTAS Pitchford Signature Table Tennis Bat.
- Stiga Royal 5-Star Carbon Table Tennis Bat.
- TIBHAR Drinkhall Signature Table Tennis Bat.
To help a player distinguish between different types of rubber used by his opponent, regulations specify that one side of a paddle must be red while the other must be black, allowing a player to see what side of a paddle hits the ball mid-play.
▶ DHS TABLE TENNIS RACKETS – In the era of ABS T.T. D40+ Ping Pong Balls, The Hurricane Long 5 blade is used by World Champion Ma Long, and many others; ▶ ASSEMBLED IN CHINA – You can Choose – The DHS Hurricane Long 5 blade is assembled by hand in the CHINA with Provincial DHS NEO Hurricane 3 Rubber.
To sum up, the reason for rackets to have one side being red and the other black aims to establish fair play in the game of table tennis. With the different coloured rubbers the opponent can distinguish between the two sides to understand the spin imparted once the ball hit the racket.
Rubbers by Highest Spin
|1.||Donic Bluestorm Z1 Turbo||9.6|
|2.||Tibhar Grip-S Europe||9.6|
|3.||Butterfly Dignics 09C||9.6|
|4.||TSP Super Ventus||9.6|
Blades will generally weigh between 75-95g.
- Lighter blades (75-80g) are better for defensive play as you have better maneuverability of the blade.
- Heavier blades (90-95g) are better for attacking play as it provides better stability and generates more power.
If you play regularly, then an all-round blade should last a year or two. An offensive blade will last longer, and a very fast blade much longer. However, the change in the blade with age may not bother you at all. Some players never change their blade.