Summary of Best Padel Rackets 2021
- Beginner: Babolat Vertuo Air 2021.
- Intermediate: Adidas AdiPower CTRL Lite 2021.
- Advanced: Babolat Viper Technical 2021.
- Control: Adidas Metalbone CTRL 2021.
- All-round: StarVie Aquila Space Pro 2021.
- Power: Nox Nerbo WPT 2021.
- Low budget: Head EVO Sanyo 2021.
Beside this, why are padel rackets so expensive?
The most common material used in the majority of padel rackets is carbon. Carbon, unfortunately, is expensive. This is because carbon takes a long time to produce, a lot of work and money goes into this.
Similarly one may ask, how long do padel rackets last?
Technically, padel rackets have a normal life span of between 12 and 18 months based on what the manufacturers tell us. That is unless they get smashed against the walls. Luckily there are a number of tips that you can apply that will extend the relatively short lifespan of your padel racket.
How do I choose a Padel racket?
If you are new to the sport, it is best to choose a racket that is not too heavy. Padel rackets generally weigh between 330 and 385 g. A lighter racket is easier to use and gives you more control of your strokes. If you suffer from tennis elbow, a lighter racket is a good option since it is easier on the elbow.
Paddle tennis began in 1915, with its development by an Episcopal minister, Frank Peer Beal, in lower Manhattan. Wanting to create recreational activities for neighborhood children, he got the city’s parks and recreation department to lay courts in Washington Square Park in Greenwich Village in 1915.
Adidas Adizero 2.0
Adidas padel rackets are one of the most popular brands on the padel market. They have some of the best players in the world using their rackets and every year they have new technologies on each of the models to ensure that their equipment is different level.
Best Padel Rackets For Intermediate Level Players
- Adidas AdiPower CTRL Lite. Shape: Round. Level: Intermediate/Advanced.
- Siux Raven 3K Hybrid. Shape: Teardrop. Level: Intermediate/Advanced.
- Nox Tempo WPT 2021. Shape: Teardrop. Level: Intermediate/Advanced.