13 Common Beginner Pickleball Mistakes And How To Fix Them
- Staying in no man’s land.
- Hitting to the opponent’s forehand.
- Scooting up when you serve.
- Getting too fancy with spin shots.
- Playing with a paddle that doesn’t compliment you.
- Using only a power game.
- Not taking center-court shots as the forehand player.
Besides, what are the Top 9 strategy mistakes in pickleball and how do you fix them?
Also question is, what is the most difficult shot in pickleball?
The overhead smash is the most aggressive offensive shot in pickleball. The smash is a forceful hit executed as high in the air as the player can reach and directed downward at a sharp angle into your opponent’s court.