Yonex Co., Ltd.
(ヨネックス株式会社, Yonekkusu Kabushiki-gaisha) (TYO: 7906) is a Japanese sports equipment manufacturing company. Yonex produces equipment and apparel for tennis, badminton, golf, and running.
One may also ask, is Yonex a good tennis brand?
The latest EZONE 98 from Yonex came out in late 2020 and it’s the racquet endorsed by Nick Kyrgios. Of course, his spec is slightly different from the retail version but it’s certainly the type of frame that suits his game as it has lots of manoeuvrability, plenty power, a large sweet spot and great feel.
- Yonex Astrox 100 ZZ Badminton Racket – Kurenai [Frame Only] …
- Yonex Nanoray Dynamic Zone Badminton Racket – Black. …
- Yonex Astrox 88D Pro Badminton Racket (3U or 4U) [Frame Only] …
- Yonex Astrox 88S Pro Badminton Racket (3U or 4U) [Frame Only]
Simply so, which is best Li Ning or Yonex?
Yonex is key player in making equipment while Li Ning footwear are very popular in athletes. Yonex Voltric series is well known in attacking game type while Li Ning G Force is suitable for attack and rock solid defense.
What is best tennis racquet for intermediate?
We reviewed each racquet in more detail below.
- Wilson Clash 100 – Best Overall Intermediate Racquet.
- Babolat Pure Drive – Best Advanced Racquet.
- Yonex Ezone 100 – Best for Power.
- Head Graphene 360 Instinct MP – Maria Sharapova’s Racquet.
- Head Graphene 360+ Gravity Tour – Best for Control.
Is Yonex better than head?
Head vs Yonex comparison is very interesting. In Men professional tennis Head is a strong second brand trying to overcome Wilson. Yonex sits satisfied at fourth place in popularity on ATP tour. However, among WTA professionals Yonex retakes the third position from Head and is on the move.