Wilson Blade 98 16 x 19
It’s a great all round racket that will work as well for intermediate players as it does advanced players. It’s got wonderful feel and control, and is a great racket to play with. If you’re someone who seeks control from their racket, then it’s one that you’ve got to take a look at.
Also, what tennis racket should I buy intermediate?
We reviewed each racquet in more detail below.
- Wilson Clash 100 – Best Overall Intermediate Racquet.
- Babolat Pure Drive – Best Advanced Racquet.
- Yonex Ezone 100 – Best for Power.
- Head Graphene 360 Instinct MP – Maria Sharapova’s Racquet.
- Head Graphene 360+ Gravity Tour – Best for Control.
Then, is the Wilson Blade for advanced players?
Wilson Blade 98 is not only the best tennis racquet for advanced players but also intermediate players. The reason is its 323g strung weight which makes this racket easy to maneuver for powerful and controlled shots. The most famous tennis player ‘Serena Williams’ uses Wilson Blade 98.
What size tennis racket should a 14 year old use?
|Age:||4 – 5 years||> 14 years|
|Height:||2 ft. 11 – 3 ft. 3||> 4 ft. 11|
|Length racket:||46 cm||68 cm|
|Recommended racket:||18 inch||27 inch|
The Top 7 Best Tennis Racquet Brands in 2020
- #7 – Dunlop. Dunlop Sports specializes in the manufacturing of golf and tennis equipment. …
- #6 – Prince. Prince is a sports material manufacturer that focuses exclusively on tennis equipment. …
- #5 – Technifibre. …
- #4 – Yonex. …
- #3 – Head. …
- #2 – Babolat. …
- #1 – Wilson. …
Intermediate Player: Has achieved improved stroke dependability with directional control on moderate shots, but still lacks depth and variety. Starting to exhibit more aggressive net play and has improved court coverage.
TOP 10 TENNIS RACQUETS OF 2019
|Babolat Pure Strike 16/19||FSI||320 mm|
|Head Graphene 360+ Gravity Pro||Graphene 360+||Head Light|
|Head Graphene 360 Radical Pro||Graphene 360||Head Light|
|Wilson Blade 98||Parallel Drilling Innovation||330 mm|