Victor Rackets Industrial Corp. Victor Rackets Industrial Corporation (stylized as VICTOR) is a Taiwanese manufacturer of sporting equipment with products ranging from badminton and squash rackets, sportswear, shoes, shuttlecocks, and other equipment for the sport.
Keeping this in consideration, who uses Victor racket?
Used by world’s top players including Goh V Shem from Malaysia, Lee Yang and Hsu Ya Ching from Taiwan, Victor AuraSpeed 90S racket delivers speed, strength and control in one racket. The racket comes with an upgraded shaft and a solid frame that gives ultimate speed and strength to your shots.
Moreover, who owns Yonex?
|Headquarters||Tokyo , Japan|
|Key people||Ben Yoneyama, Chairman Kusaki Hayashida , President|
Which is the best badminton brand?
We have segregated top 5 best badminton rackets brands in India:
- Yonex: The Japan-based company; Yonex has a stronghold in the Indian racket market which offers 15 string products in India. …
- Li Ning: …
- Victor: …
- Silver Sports: …
Top 10 Best badminton Shoes
- ASICS Men’s GEL-Rocket 9.
- ASICS Men’s Upcourt 3 Volleyball Shoes.
- LI-NING Men Saga Lightweight Badminton Shoes.
- ASICS Men’s Gel-Tactic 2 Training Shoes.
- Adidas Men’s Stabil X Volleyball Shoe.
- YONEX Power Cushion 03 Men’s Indoor Court Shoe.
- Mizuno Women’s Wave Lightning Z4 Volleyball Shoes.
Victor Thruster Ryuga Badminton Racket
Victor Thruster F