Pickleball paddles range anywhere from 6 ounces to 14 ounces, and the weight will affect power and control. A lighter paddle gives you more control but less drive. Conversely, a heavier paddle gives you less control but more power and drive.
Thereof, what paddles do the best pickleball players use?
Our Highest Rated Pickleball Paddles
- Magnum Graphite Stealth Paddle. …
- Titan Pro Black Diamond Series Paddle. …
- AMPED S2 X5 FiberFlex Paddle. …
- AMPED Epic X5 FiberFlex Paddle. …
- AMPED Omni X5 FiberFlex Paddle. …
- AMPED Invikta X5 FiberFlex Paddle. …
- VANGUARD Hybrid S2 Paddle. Price $199.99. …
- Vulcan V550 Hybrid Paddle. Price $139.99.
|Pickleball Paddle Weight Ranges|
|Lightweight Paddles||Under 7.3 oz|
|Mid-weight Paddles||7.3 to 8.4 oz|
|Heavy Paddles||8.5 oz and over|
Similarly one may ask, which pickleball paddle has the largest sweet spot?
With a shorter handle than the Epic, the S2 has a larger surface area on the face of the paddle. In fact, the S2 has the largest sweet spot in the Pickleball industry! The extra large surface area improves the overall power and control of the paddle, giving every shot more consistency.
Who is the best female pickleball player?
- 2019 US Open: Silver- Women’s Doubles (Open) with Corrine Carr. Gold- Mixed Doubles (Open) with Kyle Yates. …
- 2019 USAPA Nationals. Bronze- Women’s Doubles (Pro) with Corrine Carr. …
- 2019 Tournament of Champions. Silver-Mixed Doubles (Open Pro) with Kyle Yates.
Who is the number one pickleball player?
Who is the best pickleball player?
Paul Olin. Paul is ranked Number One in the Men’s Single Senior Pro Pickleball Championships and Number 15 in the Men’s Senior Pro Doubles. His biggest wins were this year’s 2019 US Open (Silver) and The Lakes Spring Fling (Gold) but he’s been winning medals since 2017.