The badminton forehand serve is typically executed in a singles game. Thus, you should practice by standing in the position on the court as shown above, at about 2 metres away from the net. Before you execute the forehand serve, stand with the racket leg behind. Racket and shuttle=bearing hands in position as shown.
Beside this, how do you hit a forehand serve in badminton?
Similarly one may ask, what are the 4 types of serves in badminton?
These are the four main types of services in badminton and most can be executed with either your forehand or backhand.
- Low serve. …
- High serve. …
- Flick serve. …
- Drive Serve.
What are the two types of backhand serves in badminton?
The badminton backhand serve has two variations and can be used in both doubles and singles.
- The Flick Serve.
- The Low Serve.
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
17 Fundamental skills of badminton
|Basic Badminton Skills
|Back Hand Forehand
|Attacking Stance Defensive Stance Net Stance
|Move only 2-3 steps backward. Shuffle only 1 step sidewards. Move only 2-3 steps front
|High Serve Low Serve