Carlton Kinesis: Many badminton professionals consider the Carlton Kinesis X90 to be the best badminton racket in the market right now due to its Great balance of control and power, durability, and good price value offer.
Also to know is, which is the best Carlton badminton racket?
Best Carlton Badminton Racket comparison table
- 1st Place. Carlton Razorblade Pro Badminton Racket RRP £190. …
- 2nd Place. Carlton Kinesis 80S Badminton Racquet. …
- 3rd Place. Carlton Kinesis XT Lite Badminton Racquet. …
- 4th Place. Carlton Airblade Superlite Nano-Pulse Badminton Racket RRP £200. …
- 5th Place.
- Yonex: The Japan-based company; Yonex has a stronghold in the Indian racket market which offers 15 string products in India. …
- Li Ning: Yet another major racket brand available in India, Li Ning houses its widest collection of rackets available online. …
- Victor: …
- Silver Sports: …
Considering this, what is the No 1 badminton racket?
1. Yonex Nanoray 900. Founded by Minoru Yoneyama in 1946, Yonex has undoubtedly established itself as the biggest brand in badminton. Amongst its wide variety of badminton rackets, Nanoray 900 is arguably the one that screams success.
Is Yonex a good badminton brand?
For the extremely robust quality and innovative features, Yonex is one of the most reputable brands for the badminton racquets. The company manufactures and provides the most high-quality racquets. The Yonex racquets are the best for enhancing acute smashes, stability and speed.
Is Li Ning better than Yonex?
Yonex voltric is developed with tri Voltage system which is more accurate system for better racket performance. Li Ning G Force Pro 2600 is developed on G force technology which uses ultra light frame and Dynamic Optimum frame technology to deliver best in class racket performance.
Which Yonex racquet is better?
Top 5 Badminton Racquets 2021
|Badminton Racquets||Technology||POWER (10)|
|Yonex Astrox 99 LCW||Namd & Rotational Generator System||9.5|
|HEAD Octane Pro||Advanced Composites Technology||9.5|
|Li Ning 3D Calibar 001||TB Nano, & Wing Stabilizer||9.4|
|Yonex Duora 10 LT||Aero Box Frame, Nanometric DR||9.3|
What is the most expensive badminton racquet?
Li-Ning N36 S2
|Yonex Voltric 03 Tour Badminton Racquet (Weight – 3U)||Rs.8,150|
Are lighter badminton rackets better?
Racket weight is a personal preference, but a head heavier racket does add more power if you have enough strength to control the racket. Head heavier rackets are not suited for all players. Lighter rackets are easier to control, but you give up some power if they are too light.
What is the most expensive Yonex badminton racket?
10,853. The highest priced product is Yonex Voltric Zforceii Ld G4 Unstrung Badminton Racquet (Yellow, Black, Weight – 80) available at Rs. 18,089 in India. Shoppers can choose from a given range of premium products, compare prices to make smart decisions and buy online.