Yes all products sold on Badminton Click are genuine. We are an authorised retailer for the brands we carry, which include Yonex, Victor, Li Ning, and Adidas.
Just so, what does G4 mean in badminton?
The G4 is the smallest grip handle in the Yonex rackets range. Therefore 2G is considerably a large sized grip handle. You should choose your racket handle size according to the size of your palm. For example if you have a huge palm, go for the big grip handle.
In this manner, what is the price of badminton racket?
Badminton Rackets Price list in India (October 2021)
|Yonex Nanospeed 33 Strung Badminton Racquet||Rs.2,325|
|Cosco CBX 410 G4 Strung Badminton Racquet (Multicolor, Weight – 750)||Rs.1,199|
|Yonex Arcsaber 008 Dx G4 Badminton Racquet (Black, Blue, Weight – 3U)||Rs.5,335|
What are the badminton rules?
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
Top 10 Best badminton Shoes
- ASICS Men’s GEL-Rocket 9.
- ASICS Men’s Upcourt 3 Volleyball Shoes.
- LI-NING Men Saga Lightweight Badminton Shoes.
- ASICS Men’s Gel-Tactic 2 Training Shoes.
- Adidas Men’s Stabil X Volleyball Shoe.
- YONEX Power Cushion 03 Men’s Indoor Court Shoe.
- Mizuno Women’s Wave Lightning Z4 Volleyball Shoes.
U represents the weight of the racket, while G represents the length of the racket. Each racket should be marked with its weight. Most badminton rackets manufacturers use 1U, 2U, 3U, and 4U to indicate the weight of the rackets, with 1U being the heaviest and 4U the lightest. 1U: The weight is 95-99 grams or more.
Yonex voltric is developed with tri Voltage system which is more accurate system for better racket performance. Li Ning G Force Pro 2600 is developed on G force technology which uses ultra light frame and Dynamic Optimum frame technology to deliver best in class racket performance.
Racket weight is a personal preference, but a head heavier racket does add more power if you have enough strength to control the racket. Head heavier rackets are not suited for all players. Lighter rackets are easier to control, but you give up some power if they are too light.
|1||Yonex Voltric Z Force II||Learn More|
|2||Yonex Astrox 100 ZZ||Learn More|
|3||Victor Thruster K Falcon Claw||Learn More|
|4||Yonex Duora 10||Learn More|