The Arcsaber 10 is the definition of an all rounder racquet. It does not excel at either singles or doubles play, but you cannot go wrong with its even-to-slightly head heavy balance, and medium-stiff flexible shaft.
In this manner, who uses Yonex Arcsaber 10?
Not for nothing many call it one of best badminton rackets, and it’s used by several professional players like Peter Gade, Taufik Hidayat and Tony Gunawan.
Keeping this in view, is Yonex Arcsaber 10i good?
The Yonex ArcSaber Light 10i badminton racket is a full graphite racket. This racquet is great for beginners who want an all-around racquet. The Isometric head shape enlarges the sweet spot, improving accuracy on all shots, even if they are off-center.
Is Arcsaber 11 head heavy?
Arcsaber 11 is an even balanced racket, maybe really slightly head heavy. Because of this, the hitting performance of Arcsaber is not as solid as Voltric 80 or Z force 2 but gives better control and speed.
Li-Ning N36 S2
Top 5 Badminton Racquets 2021
|Badminton Racquets||Technology||Weight (gms)|
|Yonex Astrox 99 LCW||Namd & Rotational Generator System||84|
|HEAD Octane Pro||Advanced Composites Technology||86|
|Li Ning 3D Calibar 001||TB Nano, & Wing Stabilizer||82|
|Yonex Duora 10 LT||Aero Box Frame, Nanometric DR||83|
Racket Recommendations for Beginners
- Yonex Nanoray 10F. The Yonex Nanoray 10F is a light-weight racket that is easily handled, allowing players to maneuver it swiftly through the air. …
- Victor Auraspeed 30H. …
- Wilson Recon PX5000 TWS. …
- Yonex Duora 33.
- Thrax Rapid z 105- This is one of the trusted brands in badminton rackets. …
- Yonex Arcsaber light 15i- …
- Li Ning G Force 2200i- …
- Victor Arrow Power 6000- …
- Apacs Finapi 232- …
- Yonex Nanoray Light 11i- …
- Carlton PowerBlade 8700- …
- Lining G Force 1000i-
Hurry, Only 7 left! The arcsaber 10i light series badminton racket is developed in
|Head Size||95 sq/in|
|Head Shape||Isometric Shape|
P.V Sindhu Badminton Racquet & Badminton Gear
Sponsored by Li-Ning, P.V Sindhu is currently using “N9 Li-Ning Racquet.” This badminton racquet is primarily designed for high power, offensive & attacking players that desire to play with extreme power.
12 Best Badminton rackets under 3000 in India
- Li Ning CL 100.
- APACS Vanguard 11.
- Li Ning G Force Pro 2500.
- Li Ning G Force Superlite 3600.
- APACS High Modulus Nano Fusion 722.
- Yonex Carbonex 7000.
- Yonex Arcsaber Lite.
- Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus.