The city of Minneapolis announced Tuesday that its annual Aquatennial celebration is back for 2021. The celebration was canceled in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. A full schedule of events can be found at the Aquatennial website.
Also, what time are the Aquatennial fireworks in Minneapolis?
Also question is, where are the Aquatennial fireworks?
The Aquatennial is back in 2021! And while most spectators will crowd into the Mill District and St. Anthony Main areas to see the fireworks, we typically have a nice, less-congested vantage point here in the North Loop–along West River Parkway near the playground.
Will there be a torchlight parade 2021?
The Torchlight Parade
Thursday, September 30, 2021 | Starts at 7 pm | See the full lineup here!
Target Fireworks Fast Facts
One of the best vantage points to take in the show is on the west side of the Mississippi River, along West River Parkway near Portland Avenue. Zambelli Fireworks is a full service fireworks display and pyrotechnics company.
- APPLE VALLEY: Johnny Cake Ridge Park East – fireworks at 10pm.
- BLAINE: National Sports Center – fireworks at 10pm.
- CHANHASSEN: City Center Park – fireworks at 10pm.
- COON RAPIDS: Coon Rapids Ice Center, fireworks at 10pm.
- EAGAN: 1501 Central Pkwy. …
- EDEN PRAIRIE: Round Lake Park – fireworks at 10pm.
The name “Aquatennial” was chosen by contest to highlight the abundance of lakes, rivers, and parks around Minneapolis. Sail and motor boat races were to take place on Lake Calhoun (Bde Maka Ska), and a 450-mile canoe derby down the Mississippi River from Bemidji would arrive on the first day of the festival.
Best Places To Watch Fireworks In Minnesota
- Minneapolis – Red, White, and Boom!
- St. Cloud – 4th of July Fireworks Display.
- Duluth – Fourth Fest.
- Shakopee – Valley Fair.
- Albert Lea – Fireworks Display.