Kevin Anderson net worth: Kevin Anderson is a South African professional tennis player who has a net worth of $9 million. Kevin Anderson was born in Johannesburg, South Africa in May 1986. He turned professional in 2007 and has won more than $15 million in prize money.
Keeping this in view, who has beaten Djokovic the most?
These 17 Grand Slam matches are the most ever contested between two players along with Nadal-Djokovic. Five of them were finals plus a record 11 semifinals. To date, Djokovic is the only man to have beaten Federer in all four majors and likewise Federer is the only player to defeat Djokovic in all four of them.
Simply so, what is Monfils highest ranking?
6 singles ranking on 7 November 2016. He is currently the No. 1 French player.
|Career record||506–293 (63.3% in ATP World Tour and Grand Slam main draw matches, and in Davis Cup)|
|Highest ranking||No. 6 (7 November 2016)|
|Current ranking||No. 18 (4 October 2021)|
Who is the tallest tennis player 2020?
- Reilly Opelka stands as the world’s tallest professional tennis player at just under 7ft. …
- He has been described as a gentle giant and loves talking about his hobby of art collecting. …
- Opelka stands as the tallest.
- Ivo Karlovic is another tall player.
- John Isner outgrows most in a mens game that is getting taller.