Top Badminton Rackets Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|YONEX Astrox 88 D Badminton Racquets Ruby Red||₱ 16,460.00||Shopee|
|YONEX Original Baminton Carbonex 26 Made In Japan||₱ 659.00||Shopee|
|Head SPLASH Badminton Racket||₱ 2,880.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|YONEX Arcsaber 10 High Rebound Badminton Racket||₱ 1,079.00||Shopee|
Likewise, people ask, which badminton racket is expensive?
|Yonex Voltric 03 Tour Badminton Racquet (Weight – 3U)||Rs.8,150|
Additionally, which brand is best for badminton racket?
Top 5 Badminton Rackets brands in India
- Yonex: The Japan-based company; Yonex has a stronghold in the Indian racket market which offers 15 string products in India. …
- Li Ning: Yet another major racket brand available in India, Li Ning houses its widest collection of rackets available online. …
- Victor: …
- Silver Sports: …
What are badminton balls called?
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
Yonex voltric is developed with tri Voltage system which is more accurate system for better racket performance. Li Ning G Force Pro 2600 is developed on G force technology which uses ultra light frame and Dynamic Optimum frame technology to deliver best in class racket performance.
The highest priced product is
|Yonex Nanoray 90 DX G3 Unstrung Badminton Racquet (White, Weight – 350)||Rs.6,390|
4.0 out of 5 stars It is too good. Very good product , value for money. … Very good product , value for money.
Racket weight is a personal preference, but a head heavier racket does add more power if you have enough strength to control the racket. Head heavier rackets are not suited for all players. Lighter rackets are easier to control, but you give up some power if they are too light.
|1||Yonex Voltric Z Force II||Learn More|
|2||Yonex Astrox 100 ZZ||Learn More|
|3||Victor Thruster K Falcon Claw||Learn More|
|4||Yonex Duora 10||Learn More|