2021 The World’s Highest-Paid Athletes Earnings
Federer has won $130 million in prize money in his career, but the total is dwarfed by his off-court earnings from appearances and endorsements.
Just so, who has won the most prize money in tennis?
Consequently, how much is Roger Federer worth 2021?
Roger Federer Networth 2021
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Federer’s net worth is around $450 million.
Who is the richest athlete of all time?
|Rank||Name||Earnings Million $|
Federer has been the highest-paid tennis player for decades—he pulled in $90 million between 2020 and 2021, and re-upped his Rolex deal in 2016, which is estimated to be around $8 million a year.
Tennis Ball Boy Salary
|Type||Wage per Match||Grand Slam|
|Ball Boy||$100 – $150||$500 – $600|
|Ball Girl||$100 – $150||$500 – $600|
|2||Rod Laver ‡ ◊ ‡||19|
|3||Steffi Graf ‡||22|
Companies have flooded Federer with big cash endorsements, but his biggest payday might come from an equity-based deal he signed with startup Swiss sneaker brand On in late 2019.
At the end of the day, we estimate that tennis players keep something between 30 to 40 percent of the total prize money they make in a tournament.
- Naomi Osaka: $55.2 million. Prize money: $5.2 million; Endorsements: $50 million. …
- Serena Williams: $35.5 million. …
- Simone Biles: $6 million. …
- Jin Young Ko: $5.6 million. …
- Sei Young Kim: $4.7 million. …
- Garbiñe Muguruza: $4.5 million. …
- Alex Morgan: $4.3 million. …
- Megan Rapinoe: $4.1 million.