The total construction cost, including complete infrastructure, is $1 million. The price is not cheap. If you already have room to accommodate a badminton court, you can try to get a court mat with lines readily painted, which may just cost you around $3,500.
Likewise, people ask, how do you make an indoor badminton court?
- Structure with a basement height of 1’0” from Natural ground level.
- Footing pit size 4’x4’x6′-10mm dia @8” c/c main, 8mm dia @8” c/c alternate.
- Column size – 9”x9” (6 nos 16mm dia and stirrups 8mm dia @8” c/c)
- Plinth size – 9”x9” (4nos 12mm dia main reinforcement and stirrups 8mm dia @ 8” c/c)
Accordingly, how much space do you need for a badminton court?
For a backyard badminton court you will need a flat, smooth space that is approximately 44 feet long and 20 feet wide. Badminton, a popular backyard recreational activity, is a racket sport that can be played with singles or doubles.
What are the types of badminton court?
Types of badminton courts
- Wooden court.
- Synthetic court (PVC/PU)
- Acrylic court.
- Cement Court (not recommended)
It is 5 feet or 1.524 metres tall in the middle whereas its height increases to 5 ft 1 inch or 1.55 metres at the edges.
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
20 feet by 44 feet
Green Badminton Court Synthetic Flooring, Warranty: 5-10 Years, Thickness: 3.5-8 mm, Rs 75 /square feet | ID: 14390795962.
A Wooden flooring is arguably the best choice to have as a badminton court flooring because it is area elastic floor surface.