Tennis Rackets Price list in India (September 2021)
|Stag International Table Tennis Racquet||Rs.920|
|Head MX Ice Tour G3 Strung Tennis Racquet||Rs.4,175|
|Stag 5 Star Table Tennis Racquet||Rs.658|
|Donic Carbotech 100 Table Tennis Racquet||Rs.5,645|
Then, which is the best lawn tennis racket?
Let’s discuss the above-mentioned top 10 tennis racquets of 2019 in detail.
- 1) Head Graphene 360+ Gravity Tour. …
- 3) Wilson Pro Staff. …
- 4) Head Graphene 360 Speed MP. …
- 5) Babolat Pure Strike 16/19. …
- 8) Wilson Blade 98. …
- 9) Head Graphene 360 Extreme Pro. …
- 10) Babolat Pure Drive Team.
Besides, how do I choose a lawn tennis racket?
When choosing a racket, there are three elements which affect power and control: headsize, weight, and string pattern.
- Larger Headsize = More Power; Smaller Headsize = More Control.
- Lighter Racket = More Power; Heavier Racket = More Control.
- Open Stringbed = More Power; Denser Stringbed = More Control.
How heavy is Novak’s racket?
What Specification is Djokovic’s PT113B Racquet?
|Strung Weight||353 grams|
|Balance||324mm (5pts HL)|
The Proximus Diamond Games tennis racquet is actually a prize but it still tops the list with an estimated worth of a whopping $1.3 million. This practical/prize tennis racquet is made from pure gold and weighs 8.8 pounds. Apart from this, it is also studded with around 1,700 real diamonds.
As the inventor of tennis string, Babolat is an enduring brand that has developed an extremely loyal following for its racquets across multiple racquet sports, including tennis, badminton, and, more recently, paddle.