Some manufacturers build with budget in mind while others go all out to produce premium , state of the art tables. With that said , the average cost of a ping pong table falls in the range of $150 – $400 for indoor , $400 – $700 for outdoor , $200 – $300 for conversion tops and $1,000+ for luxury , high-end tables.
In respect to this, what is the cost of table tennis?
Amazon.in: ₹5,000 – ₹10,000 – Table Tennis: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors.
Keeping this in view, why are table tennis tables so expensive?
Its no brainer – shipping a table, storing a table etc will cost more than say of equal value in rubbers. Cost must include freight, storage, return on investment-profit margin, marketing etc and this is only the retailer part. ITTF approved tables are mostly 25mm, and cheap tables are 19mm or even lower.
What is the best table tennis brand?
Top 10 Table Tennis Brands
Room Size. A basic rule of thumb is that you need a clear five feet at each end of the table, where the players will be, as well as three feet clearance on either side. So, for a regulation table of around 9 feet in length and 5 wide, you will need a square of clear space of around 19 x 11 feet.
Official Rules of Table Tennis
- GAMES ARE PLAYED TO 11 POINTS. …
- ALTERNATE SERVES EVERY TWO POINTS. …
- TOSS THE BALL STRAIGHT UP WHEN SERVING. …
- THE SERVE CAN LAND ANYWHERE IN SINGLES. …
- DOUBLES SERVES MUST GO RIGHT COURT TO RIGHT COURT. …
- A SERVE THAT TOUCHES THE NET ON THE WAY OVER IS A “LET” …
- ALTERNATE HITTING IN A DOUBLES RALLY.