In this way, how do you win a badminton match?
- A match consists of the best of 3 games of 21 points.
- Every time there is a serve – there is a point scored.
- The side winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20 all, the side which gains a 2 point lead first, wins that game.
- At 29 all, the side scoring the 30th point, wins that game.
Also know, what are the 5 shots in badminton?
There are five different types of badminton shots or strokes: Serves, clears, smashes, drives and drops.
What is the best strategy when playing badminton?
- Singles. Make opponent move quickly by using different shots. Make shots to the corners. After making a shot, always come back to the center of the court. …
- Doubles. Short serves are better. Target the space between opponents. When receiving, play aggressively toward the net.
Force your opponent to run around the court.
- If your opponent hits the shuttle straight at you or to the net, hit the shuttle in a different direction instead of hitting it right back at your opponent, where they will expect it to go.
- You can use long shots to force your opponent to run around the court.