The dimensions of a badminton court are 20 ft x 44 ft (6.1 m x 13.4 m), an area of 880 ft2 (81.75 m2). The diagonal length of the full court is 48.30 ft (14.72 m). Both singles and doubles are played on the same standard court.
In this manner, what are the 5 equipments of badminton?
5 Pieces of Equipment All Serious Badminton Players Need
- Badminton Racket. Of course, you will need a badminton racket if you plan on playing badminton! …
- Racket weight. …
- Badminton Racket Strings. …
- Racket Grip size. …
- Grips. …
- Grip Powder. …
Regarding this, what are badminton balls called?
What are the basic badminton skills?
Here are nine basic skills you need to learn to play Badminton:
- Knowing how to warm up properly.
- The basic forehand and backhand grip.
- The basic six corners footwork.
- The split step or the ready stance.
- The basic shots.
- Perception and anticipation.
- Hand-eye coordination.
- Rhythm and timing.
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
The essential pieces of equipment to buy for badminton are the racket, the net, and the shuttlecock. You will need nothing else to play the game of badminton than these three items, and anything else is to add to the experience only.