The racket is a device used to kill mosquitos; the user waves the racket around to catch a mosquito between the metal grid, which shorts the circuit and electrocutes the insect. …
Hereof, is it safe to use mosquito racket?
CTB PLSUPREME Mosquito Racket
The plastic material body should make it strong and the three net protection makes it safe to use. Also, the in-built LED light helps you to use it in the dark. The USB port makes it comfortable and easy to charge.
In this regard, how do you use a mosquito racquet?
Do mosquitoes sleep?
Mosquitoes don’t sleep like we do, but people often wonder what these pests do during times of day when they aren’t active. When they aren’t flying to locate a host to feed on, mosquitoes sleep, or rather rest, and are inactive unless disturbed.
9 Best Mosquito Killer Reviews
- Summit Responsible Solutions Mosquito Bits. …
- Flowtron BK-15D Electronic Insect Killer. …
- Dynatrap Half Acre Mosquito Trap. …
- Katchy Indoor Trap. …
- MegaCatch ULTRA Mosquito Trap. …
- Neem Bliss 100% Cold Pressed Neem Oil. …
- TIKI Brand BiteFighter Torch Fuel. …
- Murphy’s Mosquito Repellent Sticks.
Swing swatter until the electric metal mesh touches the mosquitoes,mosquitoes will be eradicated immediately. Release the button switch, when the working light bis off,the electric metal mesh has no power. 4.
|Number of Net Layers||2|
|Number of Batteries||1|
|Battery Voltage||110 V|
|Battery Recharge Time||8 hr|
Features an Easy-to-Use Mechanism
Equipped with a rechargeable battery, the insect killer racket with LED torch requires a charging time of 8 to 12 hours before being used.
Compare with similar items
|This item HIT Anti Mosquito Racquet – Rechargeable Insect Killer Bat with LED Light (6 Months Warranty), White #1 Best Seller||Weird Wolf Wide Range Rechargeable Mosquito Killer Bat Racket with Warranty(Multicolour)|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Blackhole Retail|
Top 10 Mosquito Killers in India For 2021
- HIT Rechargeable Anti-Mosquito Racquet. …
- Akshara Mosquito Killer Bat. …
- Jiyana Electric Mosquito Killer LED Lamp. …
- Viola Rocklight Rechargeable Mosquito Racket Bat. …
- Dewberries Rechargeable Mosquito Bat / Racket. …
- Boverty Eco-Friendly Electronic LED Mosquito Killer.
- Wash the area with soap and water.
- Apply an ice pack for 10 minutes to reduce swelling and itching. Reapply ice pack as needed.
- Apply a mixture of baking soda and water, which can help reduce the itch response. …
- Use an over-the-counter anti-itch or antihistamine cream to help relieve itching.
How to Bite a Mosquito Back?
- Take a needle and poke your finger (or anywhere else that bleeds)
- Drip some of the blood into a cup.
- Put the cup in your mouth.
- Stand outside and wait for a mosquito to go inside the cup.
- Bite down on the cup when the mosquito lands inside.
- BANG – The mosquito is bitten! Good work!