Moreover, how do you make tennis lessons fun?
6 Fun Tennis Games to Spice up Your Tennis Lessons
- Hungry Crocodile. This is a volley drill for younger students. …
- Count Dracula. Have the kids stand in pairs either side of the service line. …
- Running the Lines. This can be a warm-up or a drill to increase cardiovascular fitness. …
- Target Practice. …
- Dribblers. …
- Hit and Catch.
Then, how do you practice tennis?
What games can you play on a tennis court?
Games to Play on the Tennis Court
- Line Tag.
- Soccer Tennis. …
- Tennis Baseball.
- Decide what areas on the tennis court are bases—net posts, the center of the back curtain, and fences are all great options. …
- Tennis Hockey.
- First to 100.
To get you started, here is a list of dyanmic Warm-up exercises:
- Jogging with Progressive Arm Circles (jog or backpedal)
- Carioca (shoulders square, rotate from hips down)
- Knee-to Chest Tuck (maintain proper posture)
- Lunge with reach back (focus on balance)
- Side shuffle (Push off inside leg, swing arms across body)
King of the Court
One person, designated as the “king” or “queen,” goes to the opposite side of the court. The other players make a line behind the baseline of the current side. One challenger steps up and plays a singles point against the “king.” The point is started with either a serve or a drop hit.
Types of tennis match
- 2.1 Canadian doubles.
- 2.2 Australian doubles / American doubles.
- 2.3 Wheelchair tennis.
- 2.4 Visually impaired tennis.
- 2.5 Mini-tennis.