Also to know is, how do you set up a badminton set?
Beside this, how do you set up a badminton net at the gym?
What are the badminton rules?
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
The top of the net from the surface of the court is 1.524m at the centre of the court and 1.55m over the side lines for doubles. There must be no gaps between the ends of the net and the posts. If necessary, the full depth of the net at the ends is tied to the posts.
Setting Up a Badminton Net
Tie the net to the poles at the top and at the appointed area for the lower part of the net. An eyebolt or similar loop typically is used to attach the net. Insert the first pole into the ground. Stake it down with guy wires and ground stakes for additional support.