The net should be placed at 22 feet from the edge on the long side of the court. Measure that distance out on both sides with the tape measure, then affix the poles for the net at those points. Hang the net so that the bottom edge of the net rests about 5 feet above the surface of the court.
In this way, how do you set up a portable badminton net?
People also ask, how high should the net be from the ground in badminton?
How do you set up a high five badminton net?
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
The badminton court is 13.4m long and 6.1m wide. For singles the court is marked 5.18m wide. The lines marking out the court are easily distinguishable and coloured white or yellow. The lines are 40mm wide.
Hold the net so that the Franklin logo is on top. G. Attach the opposite ends of the black-bungee plastic hooks to the net. The top one attaches to the metal grommet on the top corner of the net, and the bottom hook attaches to the very bottom corner of the net itself.