In this way, how do you play badminton step by step?
People also ask, how can I play badminton at home?
What are the 3 basic skills in badminton?
17 Fundamental skills of badminton
|Basic Badminton Skills
|Back Hand Forehand
|Attacking Stance Defensive Stance Net Stance
|Move only 2-3 steps backward. Shuffle only 1 step sidewards. Move only 2-3 steps front
|High Serve Low Serve
The Laws of Badminton
- A match consists of the best of 3 games of 21 points.
- Every time there is a serve – there is a point scored.
- The side winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20 all, the side which gains a 2 point lead first, wins that game.
- At 29 all, the side scoring the 30th point, wins that game.
A match consists of best-of-three games to 21 points. At 20 all, the side which gains a two-point lead first wins the game. At 29 all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game. The side winning a game serves first in the next game.
1. The first serve of the game is always made from the right side of the court to the opposite diagonal side. Only the player standing in the proper service court may return the serve. 2.
These are the four main types of services in badminton and most can be executed with either your forehand or backhand.
- Low serve. …
- High serve. …
- Flick serve. …
- Drive Serve.
The backhand clear is considered by most players and coaches to be the most difficult basic stroke in the game, since precise technique is needed in order to muster enough power for the shuttlecock to travel the full length of the court.
In badminton, the forehand clear is the first and most essential skill for novices to learn. Most beginners will start learning badminton by going through rallies – continuously hitting the shuttlecock high up in the air back and forth for as long as possible.