If you think that you are an all-round player then your best choice would be an all-round wood. If you are an offensive player, choose a faster blade which has a speed rating over 70. Most 5 ply blades are in the all-round range (50-70). 7 and 9 ply blades are faster for offensive play and provide extra strength.
Furthermore, what is the fastest table tennis blade?
The ROOTS 9 Z-CARBON SPEED is the hardest and fastest table tennis blade we have ever built. IT IS INTENDED FOR PLAYERS WHO NEED A VERY HIGH SPEED AND CAN HANDLE IT.
Similarly, which table tennis racket is best for intermediate player?
Recommended bats (USA / Canada)
- Yasaka Mark V Racket (Megaspin)
- Palio Legend Table Tennis Racket (Amazon)
- JOOLA SpinForce 900 (Megaspin)
- Killerspin Jet600 Table Tennis Racket (Amazon)
- Stiga Supreme Racket (Ping Pong Depot)
Which table tennis blade is the best?
The Best Table Tennis Blades
- Eastfield Allwood.
- Eastfield Offensive.
- JOOLA Rossi Emotion.
- Butterfly Timo Boll ALC.
- Butterfly Zhang Jike ZLC.
Blades will generally weigh between 75-95g.
- Lighter blades (75-80g) are better for defensive play as you have better maneuverability of the blade.
- Heavier blades (90-95g) are better for attacking play as it provides better stability and generates more power.
Tibhar Evolution MX-P
This is an increasingly popular rubber used by many professional players, including Paul Drinkhall. It is fast and spinny. It has a slightly lower throw compared to a rubber like Tenergy 05 (see below), which makes it a little easier to keep the ball on the table in my opinion.
Most Popular Blades
|2||Butterfly Timo Boll ALC||95|
|3||Butterfly Timo Boll Spirit||56|
|4||Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive||54|
|5||Double Happiness (DHS) Power-G PG7||51|
If you play regularly, then an all-round blade should last a year or two. An offensive blade will last longer, and a very fast blade much longer. However, the change in the blade with age may not bother you at all. Some players never change their blade.
Short answer, if you stick any rubber on the Nittaku Resoud blade you will have the most expensive ping pong paddle in existence. It costs $2,712(plus whatever rubber you glue on) and it is considered the Stradivarius of table tennis paddles.
The 7 Best Table Tennis Rubbers in 2021: Buying Guide and Reviews
- #1. Butterfly Tenergy 05 (Our favorite)
- #2. Yasaka Mark V.
- #3. DHS NEO Hurricane 3 (Budget choice)
- #4. Butterfly Dignics 05.
- #5. Yasaka Rakza 7.
- #6. Tibhar Evolution MX-P.
- #7. Xiom Vega Pro.
The Top Ping Pong Blades in 2021
|#1. Butterfly Viscaria Blade||CURRENT PRICE|
|#2. Butterfly Timo Boll ALC Blade||CURRENT PRICE|
|#3. Butterfly Petr Korbel Blade||CURRENT PRICE|
|#4. Butterfly Zhang Jike Super ZLC||CURRENT PRICE|