Accordingly, what are the four strokes in badminton?
The basic strokes are:
- Overhead Forehand Stroke.
- Overhead Backhand Stroke.
- Underarm Forehand Stroke.
- Underarm Backhand Stroke.
Moreover, what are the two types of strokes in badminton?
There are five different types of badminton shots or strokes: Serves, clears, smashes, drives and drops. Each of the five different shots used in different situations throughout the game.
What are the most important basic skill in badminton?
17 Fundamental skills of badminton
|Basic Badminton Skills
|Back Hand Forehand
|Attacking Stance Defensive Stance Net Stance
|Move only 2-3 steps backward. Shuffle only 1 step sidewards. Move only 2-3 steps front
|High Serve Low Serve
The badminton smash
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.