Follow these simple steps to verify your racket’s authenticity: Scratch away the Li-Ning logo to see your anti-counterfeiting code. Then go to http://www.li-ning.com/fwcx/ Click on the first circle (16-bit digital security) like shown in below image.
In this manner, how can you tell a real apacs racket?
How to identify the genuine and fake Apacs racket:
- Symbol at 4 or 8’clock of frame.
- Colour and font of ‘Z’ on shaft.
- Symbol on shaft.
- Superbrands logo on front cap.
- Color and design of back cap.
- Frame type of racket. Apacs genuine Z Ziggler is Compact Quad Voltaic frame.
- Thickness of racket shaft. …
- Racket max tension.
In respect to this, is apacs a good racket?
The Apacs Force 80 II is fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to produce instant power for smashes. This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with, and with the price over performance, it gives you the best value for money.
Is apacs feather weight 55 good?
Due to the lightweight and armor high-speed frame design of the racket, Feather Weight 55 is an extremely fast racket and is developed to suit players who want more SPEED.
Yonex is key player in making equipment while Li Ning footwear are very popular in athletes. Yonex Voltric series is well known in attacking game type while Li Ning G Force is suitable for attack and rock solid defense.
14,994. The highest priced product is
|Yonex Nanospeed 9900 G4 Badminton Racquet (Metal Orange, Weight – 3U)||Rs.17,340|
1. Yonex Nanoray 900. Founded by Minoru Yoneyama in 1946, Yonex has undoubtedly established itself as the biggest brand in badminton. Amongst its wide variety of badminton rackets, Nanoray 900 is arguably the one that screams success.